Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My husband received his 309 grant this morning, but when I try to enter the details in VEVO it comes up with this message:

Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa. Please confirm your current visa details and re-enter your enquiry. Otherwise, call 1800 040 070 and an officer will assist you.

I'm wondering if it is because we haven't entered Australia yet, or is it not in the system? I'm worried, will he be okay to get into Australia if we just show the grant letter on arrival?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you sky for the reply.

And thanks Aaron! I feel like I owe you big time. You've been a massive help and a wealth of knowledge, I'm so grateful for all the times you've spent the time to answer me via PM in my anxiety feud panics.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Thank you sky for the reply.

And thanks Aaron! I feel like I owe you big time. You've been a massive help and a wealth of knowledge, I'm so grateful for all the times you've spent the time to answer me via PM in my anxiety feud panics.
No problem and very happy for you guys - getting the grant letters is a exhilarating feeling after a marathon in time and effort.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Congratulations!
I would wait a day and then contact them if VEVO still hasn't updated. We applied for 309/100 for my husband and on the day of the grant VEVO showed his visa details (we are still offshore).

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, I'll check it again tomorrow. Thanks tijanaoc.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi tijanaoc
I'm planning to submit my application for partner 309 can you tell me what documents I have to submit for the applicant and sponsor I

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys, i checked VEVO this morning and its showing his details, so thanks for the replies.

One thing I'm confused about is its showing visa expiry as 2037?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.