Australia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you would be able to help.
I have applied for the 309 and its been a while without applying or getting the sponsored application approved. However, I did noticed that I have my separate folder created by the Immigration and my wife separate folder too in the same application page where I have attached accordingly. Now, I came to know that; I could still apply in the same application for the sponsorship application but, I am unable to do it. Would you be able to help me, please.
Many Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you would be able to help.
I have applied for the 309 and its been a while without applying or getting the sponsored application approved. However, I did noticed that I have my separate folder created by the Immigration and my wife separate folder too in the same application page where I have attached accordingly. Now, I came to know that; I could still apply in the same application for the sponsorship application but, I am unable to do it. Would you be able to help me, please.
Many Thanks in advance!
When did you apply, from which country, and what is your nationality?

Have you linked the sponsor application to the applicants reference number?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When did you apply, from which country, and what is your nationality?

Have you linked the sponsor application to the applicants reference number?
Hi there, I applied early this year, Nepal, will you be able to let me know, how do I link my sponsor application to my partner visa application, please. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Hi there, I applied early this year, Nepal, will you be able to let me know, how do I link my sponsor application to my partner visa application, please. Thanks!
After completing the main application, and paying, you complete the sponsor application and put the main applicant reference number in that sponsor application.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After completing the main application, and paying, you complete the sponsor application and put the main applicant reference number in that sponsor application.
Thank you for getting back to me. I did tried to find out as you said; to apply for Sponsor application after completion of the main applicant, pay had been completed however, I am not able to find the field in the “ My applications summary” or maybe I am in the wrong page. Please let me know. Many Thanks!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Product Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Hi there, Thank you so much, highly appreciate!
I did submitted all the documents during Feb 2022. I was wondering, shall I submit the same documents with Feb 2022 date or submit the documents with the current date. Please let me know, many thanks!
It might be best to add more up to date info, showing the continuation of the relationship.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts