Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
My Australian partner and I will soon be applying for my partner visa. We met in 2015 when i was on a WHV and she came to live in the UK with me from 2016.

For the first half a year or so we rented a room of my father and thus have no proper documents, I mean we have letters from the government and stuff like that for us both but thats it, no rental agreement etc.

We then rented a place for 8 months. After that we moved back into my fathers. He gave me the money for a house here and me and him bought a house here, however it is under my name only, not a joint mortgage. Myself and my partner have moved into it last month and planning on staying here untill we move to Aus next May. I have joint home insurance, and joint bank linked to this new address but im just worried about not having a joint mortgage with her, and if it may impact the visa.

Now that its $7000 its a lot of money for us and im worried it wont work out. I keep telling myself we have been together almost 3 years and have a lot of evidence; joint bank accounts, insurance, holidays with my family etc. and i have no medical/criminal points that could impact it so im hoping it will all be fine.

Just a bit of a ramble tbh wanted to get it off my chest.

Thanks for understanding

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.