Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

309 patner visa delay till then want to apply visitior visa again

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  user11 
#1 ·
hi every one
can some one please help me i am wating for my 309 partner visa from last 20 months i already visit my partner on visitor visa and stay there for 12 months now i am back in my home country and still waiting for 309 visa from last six month just want to know can i apply for another visitor visa subclass( 600) or should wait !
thnx

#8 ·
Hi In similar kind of situation.waiting for 10 months :( we have applied for 309 and my wife is in visit visa 600 . visit visa ending in May-2018. Did you try visit visa extension or did you have 8503 on your previous visa?
did u try visa 600 relative sponsor ?

Also i think you probably need to justify why u need to apply another visitor visa since u are here as a tourist in Australia for a year. i think you need to project yourself as a pure tourist, reasons like to live with my husband can lead to issues.

please give us more info. mine is little complicated case it is a marriage after Nullity. (thats the reason it is taking so long I guess)

#10 ·
Yes, there is nothing stopping you from applying again. As others have suggested, make sure you include evidence that you have an incentive to return to India once the visitor visa expires. I would also highlight in the visitor visa application that you have in fact complied with the last visitor visa and left on time (which shows that you are the kind of person who doesn't overstay their visas!)

If you do get another visitor visa, just remember you need to be outside Australia if and when your partner visa is granted. You should notify your partner visa case officer that you are in Australia and request that they liaise with you to make sure you leave Australia to enable the grant.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Proxy Migration

e: lisa@proxymigration.com.au
w: www.proxymigration.com.au

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.