Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

My partner and I are about to lodge out 309 application. She is from the UK, and I am Australian and we both currently live in NZ. Just wondering if anyone has a relatively recent experience applying through NZ, and what sort of time line they were working with?

Thanks so much in advance for your help

Cheers

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi All

My partner and I are about to lodge out 309 application. She is from the UK, and I am Australian and we both currently live in NZ. Just wondering if anyone has a relatively recent experience applying through NZ, and what sort of time line they were working with?

Cheers
If your partner is from the UK, there is a very good chance your application will be processed through the London office.

If so, great news as London has been pumping out some very quick processing times lately - *a lot within the 2-3 month mark*. As for NZ, I am not too sure. The global processing times are around 11-15 months.

*of course every case is different so without getting your hopes up take this with a grain of salt*

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

We also just applied, my partner is Australian, I am from Finland originally. Hoping for a speedy application as I am an NZ PR through him and we have been living together for 5 years...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All

Cheers
Hey ya :)

Have you heard anything? I haven't heard a peep.. :/

·
Registered
130 Posts
If your partner is from the UK, there is a very good chance your application will be processed through the London office.

If so, great news as London has been pumping out some very quick processing times lately - *a lot within the 2-3 month mark*. As for NZ, I am not too sure. The global processing times are around 11-15 months.

*of course every case is different so without getting your hopes up take this with a grain of salt*
Wish this was still true! 4 months and counting for us but the processing times took that massive jump after the FY

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey ya :)

Have you heard anything? I haven't heard a peep.. :/
Nope, haven't heard a thing. Our application has been at "Further Assessment" for about 4.5 months now. Stoked to see the processing times go down today though. Have you done medical and biometrics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.