Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am from Pakistan my husband is Aussie.We have applied online spouse 309/100 visa and submit our application on Aug-2017 with all documents . Today,I open up my Immigration account but there is not shown ‘ Globel Processeing Time’ though I haven’t got any emails or CO assign to me.Please tell me if anyone faces the same?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Mine says the same. I don't think it is anything to worry about or get your hopes up for.

I think the department could be updating their global processing times and maybe that's why it's not showing up.

What is the status of your application on your immi account?

Reactions: salmon1411

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eisha

Mine says the same. I don't think it is anything to worry about or get your hopes up for.

I think the department could be updating their global processing times and maybe that's why it's not showing up.

What is the status of your application on your immi account?
My status is "further assessment " . I am worried as it been 7+ month but no co assign to me or gets any emails for further procedure.☹😥

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
My status is "further assessment " . I am worried as it been 7+ month but no co assign to me or gets any emails for further procedure.☹😥
My only email from immigration for my 820 was a visa grant. In my opinion, no email is a good thing because it means you did everything right and they don't need anything further.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I agree with @eh that they are probably updating their processing times. I have also applied for the 309 and there is no timeline shown on my immiaccount today.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I agree with @eh that they are probably updating their processing times. I have also applied for the 309 and there is no timeline shown on my immiaccount today.
How long ago did you apply?

I don't want to get my hopes (or anyone else's up) but like I said, it could be the monthly update to global processing times.

We'll have to see what shakes out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
How long ago did you apply?

I don't want to get my hopes (or anyone else's up) but like I said, it could be the monthly update to global processing times.

We'll have to see what shakes out.
I applied on Jan 3, through the DC embassy. Keeping my optimistic fingers crossed that when they update it, the new global processing time is 2-3 months lololol

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I applied on Jan 3, through the DC embassy. Keeping my optimistic fingers crossed that when they update it, the new global processing time is 2-3 months lololol
Being optimistic is good, but can be crushing when you lean heavily on it, especially when its something that has an estimated processing time of 11-15 months.

Having said that, it sounds like you know you're in it for the long haul, which I believe is the right mindset to be in when applying for a partner visa (or any visa for that matter). The OP posted this thread yesterday and roughly 13 hours later the status of the application said "Further Assessment."

So we will just wait and see what shakes out. Just curious, did you lodge a decision ready application? Medicals and police checks included.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would say it's mostly decision-ready. I just found out last week (through this forum) that my sponsor also requires police checks so we are doing those now. But all our evidence, my police checks, and my medical are uploaded already.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I would say it's mostly decision-ready. I just found out last week (through this forum) that my sponsor also requires police checks so we are doing those now. But all our evidence, my police checks, and my medical are uploaded already.
And it still says "Received" as the status of the application?

As Sky said a few posts above, she didn't have anything from the department in regards to her 820 other than the email granting the visa.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yup, still says "Received".

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Eisha

Mine too. We'll see what happens after we upload our marriage certificate.
I have uploaded and fulfil all the requirements including health assessment but now my police clearance certificate has expired but my husband says don't do it again till our case proceed further as we haven't got any co or got any clue that our case is been assessed.
My status shows further assessment and my sponsor (husband) uploaded and fulfil all his requirements his part shows submitted.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have uploaded and fulfil all the requirements including health assessment but now my police clearance certificate has expired but my husband says don't do it again till our case proceed further as we haven't got any co or got any clue that our case is been assessed.
My status shows further assessment and my sponsor (husband) uploaded and fulfil all his requirements his part shows submitted.
I called the high commission in Ottawa today to ask about this and the agent I spoke to was not aware of any changes made to the immi website but she said that she suspected it was also removed because of updating of global processing times.

Reactions: salmon1411

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Eisha

I called the high commission in Ottawa today to ask about this and the agent I spoke to was not aware of any changes made to the immi website but she said that she suspected it was also removed because of updating of global processing times.
Just hoping to get my visa soon . I m so frustrated atleast IMMI department should give the basic information to the applicants so that they get bit sort of relaxation. Only I know what I am going through to live apart without him . ☹🙁

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Just hoping to get my visa soon . I m so frustrated atleast IMMI department should give the basic information to the applicants so that they get bit sort of relaxation. Only I know what I am going through to live apart without him . ☹🙁
The department does give the basic information, in my opinion. Any time I've had to call to speak with them it's been pleasant and they've been informative. Having said that, I understand your frustration.

There's a system update to immi today, so if I had to guess, it would be to show the global processing times again.

That's just a hunch though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Could u tell me ,If I want to inquire about my application where to write or email them?i applied through Australian online IMMIGRATION department.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.