Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, thanks to the help here for my less than satisfactory intelligence levels, I am well underway uploading items for the 309 application today.

Quick review:

1/ Get all your documents ready first and into digital form on your computer ready to upload, but not yet, hang on to them for now.

2/ Do the Main Applicant's application (aka 47SP), check over carefully and submit with your $7000+ money. This is the ONLY thing you do first.

3/ After being accepted, only then will you have provision to attach/upload your documents and do your Sponsor Application (aka 40SP).

My question for today:

A number of the uploads require doubled up info, example an National ID carries your Date of Birth of course, but they also ask for Date of Birth evidence, do you just upload to one of them, or both of them wasting an extra upload item each time of your maximum?

My tip for today:

I made a mistake thinking that the upload document maximum was 100 meg of info, which saw me last night madly downsizing many pictures, however in fact it is 100 items.

I didn't realise this until I saw my number of items was up to 70, and you can't delete them and do them again. How you can save on items is to package things like your 888 statements into a single PDF rather than do what I did and upload seperate page scans, so there alone is 4 or 5 .jpg items that can be presented as one .PDF item allowing you to offer more info later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I lied, I have a 2nd question today ...

Where do you upload the Personal Statements?

The only choices seem to be within "Nature of the Couple's commitment to each other, evidence of" or "Other Documents"?

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
We followed the guideline of combine like evidences, but upload required documents individually. So each F888 was uploaded individually for each person (so 2 upload slots), identity documents individually, etc. We filled in the narrative boxes within the applicant and sponsor online applications so no need to do a separate statement for either of us.

If you can't find a relevant option, use "Other" but make sure the file label on your computer is clear on what's in the file.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So each F888 was uploaded individually for each person .
Yes, I should have been clearer, and what i meant by "4 or 5 pages saved" for each INDIVIDUAL's F888 to be bundled into a .PDF. - not all 888's into the one .PDF.

Thanks again for your prompt reply, most heartening when people offer a lending hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.