Australia Forum banner

181 - 200 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Finally some movement from the nairobi office. I got an RFI on the 26th of November

Dol was 5th April 2019
Medicals and PCC on 30th April 2019

Three updates between 30th April and October 2019

First CO contact and RFI 26th November 2019

RFI, was comprehensive chat history from January 2019. It specifically said they dont want screenshot with whatapp. So if you used whatapp as evidence of communication, best to export your chat to your email, open with ms word and save as pdf and upload. You save yourself the time of they asking for it , should they want to ask for it
We are on the same I lodge my wife application on the 1 April 2019 and they requested for more documents on the 20 November 2019.What do they requested from you pls?
What documents did they request from you if i may ask

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello everyone
I have been following this thread for a while now it is my second post thank you for being informative.
Application on May 2019
RFI on Jan 2019
I am from kenya and my partner from Australia.
Thank you

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hello everyone
I have been following this thread for a while now it is my second post thank you for being informative.
Application on May 2019
RFI on Jan 2019
I am from kenya and my partner from Australia.
Thank you
You got an RFI before you submitted your application? Or your rfi is jan 2020 and not jan 2019.?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone, I am new on this platform. I was trying to find out the cycle for the partner visa application. For me: Date of lodgment was 20-Dec-2019; Biometrics: 7-01-2020. Further evidence added 13-01-2020. What follows after that and when does one get assigned a case officer? Goodluck everyone. I had my biometrics in Lagos, Nigeria. What I find strange is the fact that they stated Abuja, Nigeria rather than Pretoria, South Africa as we all know

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hello everyone, I am new on this platform. I was trying to find out the cycle for the partner visa application. For me: Date of lodgment was 20-Dec-2019; Biometrics: 7-01-2020. Further evidence added 13-01-2020. What follows after that and when does one get assigned a case officer? Goodluck everyone. I had my biometrics in Lagos, Nigeria. What I find strange is the fact that they stated Abuja, Nigeria rather than Pretoria, South Africa as we all know
Welcome to the forum.

It could take some time for you to hear from DoHA. Some people get grants even without any prior contact from a case officer. Some people get contacted in about few months or it can take more than a year.

Current global processing times for 309 as per Nov 2019: 75% visa processed in 17 months and 10% takes more than 20 months.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

It could take some time for you to hear from DoHA. Some people get grants even without any prior contact from a case officer. Some people get contacted in about few months or it can take more than a year.

Current global processing times for 309 as per Nov 2019: 75% visa processed in 17 months and 10% takes more than 20 months.
Thank you very much for this feedback

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wooohoo.. my grant just came in today. Am soo over the moon. (309)
Dol 5th april 2019
Medicals and PCC 30th april 2019
RFI 26TH november 2019
Submitted 27th nomber 2019
Grant 15th January 2020
Congratulations!!! I am crossing my fingers for an approval soon. I lodged mine around the same time as you. Wishing you all the best

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dol 5th april 2019
RFI 26TH november 2019
Grant 15th January 2020
Congrats Rock747! Thats wonderful news!

Can I ask how long they have given you to enter Australia?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congratulations. Wishing all the best for a happy future in Australia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations rock . I submitted whats up chats through screen shot. I afraid to ask me again. How can I convert through email. Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Dol 5th april 2019
RFI 26TH november 2019
Grant 15th January 2020
Congratulations!!! I am crossing my fingers for an approval soon. I lodged mine around the same time as you. Wishing you all the best
Thanks. I pray you get yours too before the month ends

181 - 200 of 262 Posts