Australia Forum banner

241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Partner visa 309

No, it does not take too much time for getting 309 visa. You can easily acquire this visa, provided you must satisfy its points test and furnish the entire needed documents related to your education, skilled professional experience, spouse documents, English language proficiency documents and so on. Pursuant to this, a character federal police certificate should be provided which ensures that you do not have any criminal records in the past years. It generally checks criminality records of aspiring applicants who are 18 years or older than 18 years old.

·
Super Moderator
2,112 Posts
No, it does not take too much time for getting Australia Partner 309 visa. You can easily acquire this visa, provided you must satisfy its points test and furnish the entire needed documents related to your education, skilled professional experience, spouse documents, English language proficiency documents and so on. Pursuant to this, a character federal police certificate should be provided which ensures that you do not have any criminal records in the past years. It generally checks criminality records of aspiring applicants who are 18 years or older than 18 years old.
I think you have confused the Partner Visa with some other visa, there is NO points test, education requirement, professional experience or English language proficiency required.

·
Registered
130 Posts
No, it does not take too much time for getting Australia Partner 309 visa. You can easily acquire this visa, provided you must satisfy its points test and furnish the entire needed documents related to your education, skilled professional experience, spouse documents, English language proficiency documents and so on. Pursuant to this, a character federal police certificate should be provided which ensures that you do not have any criminal records in the past years. It generally checks criminality records of aspiring applicants who are 18 years or older than 18 years old.
I think you have confused the Partner Visa with some other visa, there is NO points test, education requirement, professional experience or English language proficiency required.
I actually thought he got the type of visa wrong. Seems more like skilled immigrant.......

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I would be concerned about your advice for a Partner 309 visa.

The 309 visa has no points requirements, no education or skill requirements, and no English language requirement.

1 or 2 years to get a 309 may not be long to you, but many people might feel it is.

You can search for registered Migration agents at https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/

·
Registered
130 Posts
Defacto Mama, any news girl?🌞
Kenyan 309?! How's the going?
For me it's. Been a month now since responding to the RFI but sasa nimesalenda😹 to mungu ashuke🤲.
The month of February has been a bit quiet for 309 At least from the forums and FB page.

·
Registered
130 Posts
We are on our 10th month. Time is flying fast and slow at the same time.
What's your period of patience? Kindly share and encourage one another

·
Registered
21 Posts
For me it's. Been a month now since responding to the RFI but sasa nimesalenda😹 to mungu ashuke🤲.
The month of February has been a bit quiet for 309 At least from the forums and FB page.
Bado....made 1 year on sato and received the auto-generated email they send at 1 year. Thanking God my family is here with me and really empathizing with those who have had to deal with partners being on the other side.
Fingers crossed huu mwezi uwe na matokeo..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bado....made 1 year on sato and received the auto-generated email they send at 1 year. Thanking God my family is here with me and really empathizing with those who have had to deal with partners being on the other side.
Fingers crossed huu mwezi uwe na matokeo..
True it's a bit easier for you when you have your whole family. For me I was torn....I stayed with hubby for 6months thought my baby would be granted a 600 but she wasnt. So I came back and now Mzee ako solo. It's hard when you have to choose where you will be. So now I'll just stay put so that we go pamoja at once and proly make a save on the tickets too🙄

Wewe ukipata at least I'll know am right behind. Majaliwa huu mwezi na April tutagrantiwa. 🤲😺😺

·
Registered
130 Posts
Anybody hear anything...?
No nothing 😞. I've stopped looking forward until Corona is contained. Though Ive see very few people being given from other centres. Meaning centres are still working. Hopefully with the travel ban on all other visas we might see 309s being addressed faster...... wishful thinking.
And a lock down is looming, from today's paper headlines.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
Hang in there people. Covid seems to be adding fuel to a fire for those of you still waiting. I suggest also reviewing the Facebook page for "Partner visa Australia " and post all and any good news. It used to make me feel better when I'd see other people's good news coz I imagined my file is almost up soon.🖤

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hang in there people. Covid seems to be adding fuel to a fire for those of you still waiting. I suggest also reviewing the Facebook page for "Partner visa Australia " and post all and any good news. It used to make me feel better when I'd see other people's good news coz I imagined my file is almost up soon.🖤
Hi Wanjeri.
Nice to hear from you. Are you all settled, Enjoying Autumn.....getting ready for winter 🌧️? Well the Facebook page hasn't been too encouraging of late, all the 820s ...the fast tracking requests* sigh* Eniway still hanging in there. Nairobi office says it has moved operations to Canberra. Still don't know much about that. So now we are just waiting in darkness. But keeping hope alive. Thank you for passing by.....😊😊

·
Registered
4 Posts
Heyy guys.

"From 20 March 2020 the Home Affairs office in Nairobi is closed until further notice". This from the website of Australian high commissioning, Nairobi. Have they resumed visa processing or not yet?

I applied for visa 309 on the 28th of Jan 2020,
Request for further information on the 28th of Feb 2020,
Submitted further information on the 26th of March 2020.

and since then, there has been no feedback from them. The status was updated to further processing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Heyy guys.

"From 20 March 2020 the Home Affairs office in Nairobi is closed until further notice". This from the website of Australian high commissioning, Nairobi. Have they resumed visa processing or not yet?

I applied for visa 309 on the 28th of Jan 2020,
Request for further information on the 28th of Feb 2020,
Submitted further information on the 26th of March 2020.

and since then, there has been no feedback from them. The status was updated to further processing.
Hi Pretesh. Welcome to the Nairobi waiting room. Well you are not alone in the wait. . some have been waiting since March 2019. So first of all be patient try not to loose your mind. It's a difficult time of waiting. You have just but began the journey. Well as for the AHC.... none of us knows when and if they are back to operations. We are praying they resume or atleast that they are working on our applications. It's a grey area for now. 🙂Keep hope alive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,,I applied 309 visa In Kenya 30/06/2019.
Got the RFI 05/02/2020 .
I haven't heard from them since then still waiting.😕😕

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Rose35,

Welcome to the Kenya waiting room. There’s been zero movement from the AHC since around March 2020.
We all hope offices open soon.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi guys,,I applied 309 visa In Kenya 30/06/2019.
Got the RFI 05/02/2020 .
I haven't heard from them since then still waiting.😕😕
Welcome to the sitting room 🤣🤣we are literally sitting and waiting. Seems like the AHC was on a roll in February. Now we just sit and wait patiently. If you hear anything let us know .

241 - 260 of 262 Posts