Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Hello and welcome. You'll need to be a bit more specific though if anyone is to help you.

I usually recommend people get very familiar with immigration's website on the visa they're looking to apply for and then ask questions about anything you may be confused or concerned about. The website is here. There are a lot of links and sublinks that contain the majority of the information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Friends...
I got married in 2016 and I have a one year old baby boy. I just started my application but not completed , I am from India and my family is there,
My first question or doubt is that is there any additional application needed for my child's visa ? . Do my wife need any specific documents rather than birth certificate.
In 47SP form the question no 33 is that " Are any of your family members included in this application for migration under 18 years of age " My answer is YES . Next question is that " do you have the sole right to determine where each child shall live or to remove each child from their home country ? If my wife answers Yes she have to attach a court order showing her sole right to determine . My child is natural ( biological ) the why should we need a court order ....

2nd Qus is did they stopped paper application . we are planning to lodge through immi account. Please give me a advice.

Thank you Dear all friends

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Friends...
I got married in 2016 and I have a one year old baby boy. I just started my application but not completed , I am from India and my family is there,
My first question or doubt is that is there any additional application needed for my child's visa ? . Do my wife need any specific documents rather than birth certificate.
In 47SP form the question no 33 is that " Are any of your family members included in this application for migration under 18 years of age " My answer is YES . Next question is that " do you have the sole right to determine where each child shall live or to remove each child from their home country ? If my wife answers Yes she have to attach a court order showing her sole right to determine . My child is natural ( biological ) the why should we need a court order ....

2nd Qus is did they stopped paper application . we are planning to lodge through immi account. Please give me a advice.

Thank you Dear all friends

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.