Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I applied for my 309 partner visa on 28th Feb 2018. My partner and I are currently living in Hong Kong but I am from the UK. Does anyone know if I will be being processed out of UK or HK office? Also i can find global processing times but nothing relating to HK processing times for this visa. Our status if further assessment but haven't heard anything since they requested medicals 3 months ago. I leave HK in 1 month and im anxious to find out soon.

Thanks in advance :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in a similar situation but in Japan. I'm Australian living here with my American husband. His 309 is currently being processed in Seoul, which is the processing centre for Japan and Korea. So it's likely yours could be processed wherever Hong Kong applicants get processed, I guess!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
If you have received any correspondence from your case officer, have a look at the bottom of the page and you might be able to see where it came from.

There is little you can do about the timing of the processing of your application so there is not point in worrying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.