Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members I applied my partner visa Oct 2016.medical nd other documents required in April 2017.home visit my dibp in Sep 2017.invitation on comment Dec 2017 submit submission in Dec 2017 but till no news after submission.email to co nd get replied case is complex so take time to finalize it.

To much frustration I have 3year old son in my marraige havnt see him last 16 months.anyone have same situation plz share with me.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
Are you the applicant or is your partner the applicant? Where is the applicant from? That makes a big difference in how long it can take.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi college girl I'm from India I logged my offshore application.i have immi history with my previous partner. I remarraige again in aus with my second wife she is aus citizen but not Indian.i have my 3year old boy in this marraige.to much frustration when I see my family again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi , i am waiting for my wife's application to be finalised since 22 months from india, our agent had sent 5 emails to them in last 6 months and thie response says that application under active consideration every time , no case officer allocated yet . This is so frustrating, i also called vfs office in new delhi nd they have no answers. Dont know what s going on

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi gill I have case officer.my solictor send him email

Dear Client,

I acknowledge that this case has now been on hand for 12 months.

While we aim to process all applications within global average processing times however, these times are aspirational and are not a guarantee that an application will be processed within them.

A range of factors can affect processing times, including the complexity of a case.

As you are aware that a site visit was conducted by our Departmental officer and you were sent a natural justice letter to comment on the above information. We have received your response and we currently assessing your response.

When applications are more complex, applications may take longer to finalise. We are currently assessing this application and we will keep you updated if any information is required.

I hope this information is of assistance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.