Australia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
free forex signals is one of the most popular types of ways on how to trade cryptocurrency. The main point of this trade is that a trader opens a certain number of trades, usually up to 10, during the day, collecting profit from each of them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have been waiting for almost 2 months immigration agent said medical was ok since then no response from the department

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone else waited a long time after the medical? Department asked for the medical to be done

·
Registered
59 Posts
We are approaching 28 months since lodging our 820 application. We completed our RFI documents over 2 months ago. It must be down to the CO workload as I have read many stories of people being granted their visa literally the next day or few days after fulfilling a RFI.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I became a lot interested in cryptocurrency trading and generally decided to do it. And to my happiness, I found crypto trading strategies that helped me to start making money on trading immediately without any special knowledge and experience. I definitely recommend that you study these strategies more and try them out.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I became a lot interested in cryptocurrency trading and generally decided to do it. And to my happiness, I found crypto trading strategies that helped me to start making money on trading immediately without any special knowledge and experience. I definitely recommend that you study these strategies more and try them out.
That is nothing to do with 309 visas , but if this post, and this reply are not removed, be aware of this..
Today's news September 2021

Crypto Crash Wipes Out $400 Billion In Market Value after large market declares crypto illegal.

Crypto currency holders in panic.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Hi,
From the information from immigration the visa is issued before the 12 month expiry of the police check when they ask you to obtain this.
Some people have said they have had to do medicals and police checks again, after they expired.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts