Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys hope all is well and ok 馃憤馃従 me and my wife submit our application from last year about 15 months now for the 309 visa I done everything medical police record everything is great on them, can anyone give me some info on how long the waiting is after medical ? Please and thank you 馃檹

Registered
No one can tell you because wait times aren't determined by the medical. Some people get grants shortly after supplying requested items such as the medical, others wait many more months. Some who did the medical without being requested wait over a year or more.

Registered
Hi guys hope all is well and ok 👍🏾 me and my wife submit our application from last year about 15 months now for the 309 visa I done everything medical police record everything is great on them, can anyone give me some info on how long the waiting is after medical ? Please and thank you 🙏
Did you get an "email request" for the medicals?

If yes, how long ago?

If a CO sent you a request and your medicals are about to expire, you should probably write to them and ask if they need anything else.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I done my medical about 6 months now and they asked me for every info I sent in I never done anything without they asked. Our papers going through a company call easy migrate in Australia. I won鈥檛 lie it鈥檚 taking awhile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.