Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'll try and keep this as short as possible.

I recently applied for my second year visa here in the UK on the 1/02/2018 after completing my regional farm work back in September and I'm pretty stuck on how to attach documents, what format they should be in and just the general process of things.

Although this is probably easier than my brain is making it out to be, I'm finding the general guidance given by Immi to be pretty limited. The link to the "quality and formatting" in the attach documents part hasn't been working for a while either, so I'm feeling pretty stuck.

I also had an email titled "New myGov inbox message" this time last week saying that I've received a message in my myGov inbox, but there's nothing new there apart from the acknowledgement of the application being received.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Do I wait for Immi to contact me asking for specific evidence? Do I merge each of my payslips into one single pdf?

Apologies for all the questions. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I can't get into specifics as I'm not familiar with the 417, but I found pdfs the easiest to upload and if I wanted to make notes next to something I would do it all in word and save it as a pdf.

regarding the mygov message, that's for services like the ATO, centerlink, Medicare ect not immi.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply! I guess that clears up the message mystery.

As for the evidence, I've got everything in pdf files, I'm just unsure on how to put it all together. I guess it's all a bit of trial and error.

If anyone else has any advice that would be awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.