Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is yoann and I come here to get some help. I lodged my 457 couple of Days ago I was on whv and I get my bridging visa a for me and my partner but I still get the 8547 restrictions and it’s already 6 months I am with the same employer wich form I can fill for that and if you have any advice about it ? And for partner which is on de facto she get work restriction too 8115 I know it’s the form 1005 to fill up but I have a couple of question about it if someone can help me ? I just get out of the immigration office and he asked 3000 dollar to do it and as the regard of the situation both unemployed at the moment I can’t afford that . Thanks for your help I hope you have a great day

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hello everyone my name is yoann and I come here to get some help. I lodged my 457 couple of Days ago I was on whv and I get my bridging visa a for me and my partner but I still get the 8547 restrictions and it's already 6 months I am with the same employer wich form I can fill for that and if you have any advice about it ? And for partner which is on de facto she get work restriction too 8115 I know it's the form 1005 to fill up but I have a couple of question about it if someone can help me ? I just get out of the immigration office and he asked 3000 dollar to do it and as the regard of the situation both unemployed at the moment I can't afford that . Thanks for your help I hope you have a great day
$ 3000.00 for what? Here are the forms for free...

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1445.pdf

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1005.pdf

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank sa for the form it was to fill up and join the document with it can you tell if have any specific document to join on top of the one asking in the form and I have to write a cover letter or something for the 1005 thanks again

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
thank sa for the form it was to fill up and join the document with it can you tell if have any specific document to join on top of the one asking in the form and I have to write a cover letter or something for the 1005 thanks again
I can't tell you how to fill out visa application forms on a public forum.The forms have fairly clear instructions on them. Did you read them ?

You will need to support your requests with a cover letter/ submission.

I realise you are not a native speaker and the last thing I want to do is criticise your language skills, but it would help if you tried to write proper sentences and use some punctuation.

The sort of dumbed-down "text message language" so many people are using nowadays does not belong on a forum like this and it makes it so much harder to try and figure out what you're after...

If you want people to help you, you should at least try to make it easy for them to read your posts, but maybe I'm out of touch with what's acceptable these days and I have should have written something like this:

the forms have fairly clear instructions on them did you read them you will need to support your requests with a cover letter submission.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i understand what you mean. I’m not use to write but I’ll make an effort.
I had read the question and for example on the 21 when they ask we get any family should i include myself even if we are partner and not married?
Should we include some job offer for her on pending the time she get the visa ?
Sorry about the bad writing.
Thanks for your answer and I come back to you If i get more question coming.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And also when you say cover/submission letter what should we include on it ? Is it some standard to respect ?
Same question about the 1445 they ask me to explain why I have to work more than 6 months for the same employer ? It looks pretty obvious to me it’s because he sponsor me and he need me during the process time too. Am I right ? Should I respect some standard or some general argument to write this ?

Thanks for your effort and help

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An other question :

I just see that I can do it from my immiaccount online should I do it on this way or with the paper form ?

Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.