Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I have applied for my partner to join me on my 457 (subsequent entrant) my agents just informed us that our request for priority processing has been accepted but he doesn’t know the time frame.
Has anyone recently had a grand through priority process? If so how long did the assessment take please?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all
I have applied for my partner to join me on my 457 (subsequent entrant) my agents just informed us that our request for priority processing has been accepted but he doesn't know the time frame.
Has anyone recently had a grand through priority process? If so how long did the assessment take please?
Hi, i saw someone on another thread today say that they got their visa today after their priority processing was approved on Friday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Priority can be given for different circumstances to speed up the application. Usually if an employer needs you to start work quickly they can ask for priority because you not being there can effect their business. Priority puts you at the top so they process first.

In my case my partner has got priority because I need him with me as I’m suffering from an injury that requires surgery soon. My employer is being effected as they need me in work and I have had to take time off. My job is very important and they need me fit and back full time. I can’t have surgery until my partner arrives to help me with childcare ect. Therefore my employer has got involved and I also work in regional which helps towards priority too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.