Hi, I’ve had my 457 refused last year in June due to not meeting the compelling circumstances since I had a student visa cancelled earlier last year (Feb). Although I had a good case I was badly advised by the migration agent that didn’t request enough documentation to support the claim. I got a bridging visa E and am Currently waiting for the AAT. I’ve got an Australian partner and we’ve lived together for 2 years. We could potentially apply for the partner visa but my question is: will I still be on the bridging E until a decision is made about my partner one? Can anyone help me with this please?