Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am just confuse processing time of the 457 subsequent visa. I am holding 457 visa and onshore now, it was granted in Oct last year.
And I put my wife as a subsequent entrant in Jan 2017 offshore. She was required and finished her health examination in end of Feb. Then the status of the application become "Assessment in Progress" until now. It looks past 6 moths without changing.
So is any ways to speed up the processing time? Or is ti possible to make a call to the Imm Office to confirm the decision date? I am not sure the 457 policy changing will effect the subsequent visa after 19/May.
I send mail to the CO's mail and got nothing reply. Is any expect processing times for a 457 subsequent visa?
Thank you very much for the help!
Lex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All,
I am just confuse processing time of the 457 subsequent visa. I am holding 457 visa and onshore now, it was granted in Oct last year.
And I put my wife as a subsequent entrant in Jan 2017 offshore. She was required and finished her health examination in end of Feb. Then the status of the application become "Assessment in Progress" until now. It looks past 6 moths without changing.
So is any ways to speed up the processing time? Or is ti possible to make a call to the Imm Office to confirm the decision date? I am not sure the 457 policy changing will effect the subsequent visa after 19/May.
I send mail to the CO's mail and got nothing reply. Is any expect processing times for a 457 subsequent visa?
Thank you very much for the help!
Lex
any luck brother ????????????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.