Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am currently working in sydney with a 457 visa and the visa was granted on September 2015. When the visa was granted I was working on a secondment to australia so I was travelling to sydney and melboure for projects for few months and would fly back to india for few months.
I permanently moved to sydney with the same company in March 2017 and when I approached the company to sponsor for 186 visa under TRT stream, they said since I have gaps in my two years period there are chances the CO might reject the visa. As of today I complete 24 months in australia but with gaps in the 24 months.

Their alternate suggestion was to go with D.E stream. I am working as a Management Consultant in my 457 and have a total of 4years 7 months experience (India and Australia) as a Management Consultant. My bachelors degree was Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication) and now I am Management Consultant with the Telecom Media and Technology Analytics Practice.

My fear is I have only 4.7 years experience as Management Consultant and I think my degree would not be considered relevant and I heard they might deduct 1 to 4 years of experience. My occupation requires 3 years experience if no relevant degree. Would it be ok to apply now for vetassess, I dont want to waste 1000 AUD for a negative outcome.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.