Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Frns,

My sponser applied 457 visa for me in november 2017. My Assessement completed in Dec 2017 it self but till not grant was come. Any one is waiting/facing the same situation.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dear Frns,

My sponser applied 457 visa for me in november 2017. My Assessement completed in Dec 2017 it self but till not grant was come. Any one is waiting/facing the same situation.
Our application was submitted and completed in full with all requirements on 17 Nov 2017. We are also still waiting. Nomination not yet approved either:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean your visa application filled and submitted but nomination was not approved?
But as per my understanding Once Nomination approves then only we can go for visa application?

·
Registered
42 Posts
You mean your visa application filled and submitted but nomination was not approved?
But as per my understanding Once Nomination approves then only we can go for visa application?
Nomination application and Visa application all submitted. No approvals yet. We waiting for nomination to be approved then the visas.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have been waiting for my nomination for 3 months now, but I was told that it would take this long, so I am waiting a couple of week before freaking out!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I have been waiting for my nomination for 3 months now, but I was told that it would take this long, so I am waiting a couple of week before freaking out!
I read in some of the article when i was browsing in internet, i understand that all 457 will be issued by end of this month.. any one has any idea on this?

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
I agree with you that in internet all the articles are not true, but some how i believed because after March 2018 there will not be any 457 grants i think.:)
Some time during this month the 457 will be closed to new applications, and it will be replaced by the 482 visa. DoHA haven't announced the effective date for this change yet but it's expected to be any day now.

Any 457 application lodged before DoHA closes it will still be processed. So 457 visas will still be granted as long as existing applications are processed and approved.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Frns,

Yes let me know as my current 457 visa application is under initial assessment so plz kindly tell me what is the next status for this visas.and my atandard bussiness sponsoreship is apporroved for 4 years.

Hoping for your favourable answer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
457 visa

I agree with you that in internet all the articles are not true, but some how i believed because after March 2018 there will not be any 457 grants i think.:)
Hi Frns..

Did any one started receiving 457? On 18 march the whole site and rules migration is completed and the same given in the Home affairs site it self.
I am confused now, the applicants whose visa in processing will get 457 or new TSS? any ideas

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Once the sponsorship is approved, you lodge visa application. Then CO will be assigned to your case and the assessment will start..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
457 visa

Yes let me know as my current 457 visa application is under initial assessment so plz kindly tell me what is the next status for this visas.and my atandard bussiness sponsoreship is apporroved for 4 years.

Hoping for your favourable answer.
The next status will be assessment complete, this would be happened once all your documents and verification of your details completed. It will take couple of months..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.