Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there and hope to get advise on my pending issue. I have started my direct entry stream visa 186 pr application and am ready to lodge. The whole process has been organised with an immigration company advised by the company i work for. the issue i now have is the immigration company and my current employer have put my application on hold as they currently do not meet the training bench marks set and have advised i wait for the new law to be implemented in mid march latest. I am struggling to find information on this and how to find out when this new law will be implemented so that the application can be lodged. i am also strugalling to get information from the law firm eve tho i have payed for my application fees and feel there is an underling issue that is not being discussed with me.

dose anyone have any news on what and when will this new training bench mark be removed or released?

thanks
A.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
May I suggest that you do not rely entirely on advice from an agent acting for your employer, but consult a registered migration agent for independent advice?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May I suggest that you do not rely entirely on advice from an agent acting for your employer, but consult a registered migration agent for independent advice?
thanks i will give you a call this afternoon and an email.
thank you your advise will be much appriciatted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.