Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My family and I completed the health check and I suppose this is electronically committed to the application process. For the last month the status has been "Referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required" - is this a typical wait time - to have it pending like this for over a month now? What is the usual wait time for a 457 visa with no complications - I have a job and medical insurance etc. etc. so should be pretty straightforward no?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well - turns out they had the medical reports all along and they just forgot to input the HIP whatever that means. The visa agent sorted this out for me and hey presto after applying on 15th September 2013 and got my 457 visa granted for myself and family on 28th October 2013 - not a bad timeline at all.

My advice - use a visa agent - they know what forms to fill in, what supporting document and so on that you need and really take the hassle out of the whole process. I can recommend visaexecutive.com - and no I am not on commission.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.