Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know my Clg is eligible for subclass 476 visa,I had done my B.E Mechanical engineering at Karpagam college of engineering (affliated to Anna university- Chennai ) an Autonomous institution and I have lodged my visa by April 5 still now there was no update, when can I expect the case officer to contact me Orelse can I expect the visa would directly grant for me?, because I have submitted all the documents that is
Form 80,my provisional, consolidated, medical certificate, police clearance certificate and my national ID... Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You can expect your case officer to contact your or the department to grant your visa when they are ready to. If you haven't looked at the global processing times on the Department of Home Affairs website I suggest that you do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can expect your case officer to contact your or the department to grant your visa when they are ready to. If you haven't looked at the global processing times on the Department of Home Affairs website I suggest that you do.
I have already seen the global processing times(87 days to 4 months) , but moreover in 60-65 days the visa has been granted to many people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.