Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I have read both of these forms and the big question I ask is if the applicant has no dependent parents, siblings or children. Do you still write the family names in??
One post where the person put his parents down and ticked the box that they were not migrating, he was asked to provide medicals for them.

My husbands family are not dependent on him,will never apply for a visitor visa let alone other visas.

Any thought would be greatly appreciated, as Part D asks for all members but it says nothing about being dependent or independant .
Thanks in advance.
Cathy

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I have read both of these forms and the big question I ask is if the applicant has no dependent parents, siblings or children. Do you still write the family names in??
Yes. On my portion of the application I listed my mom, dad, step-dad, sisters and step-siblings, none of which are migrating with us. I also listed my children from a previous marriage as non-migrating members of our family unit. My wife listed her mom as well as all of her siblings, even though she hasn't been in contact with her sisters for well over 10 years.

It's important to be truthful and not lie, whether it's on purpose or by omission.

One post where the person put his parents down and ticked the box that they were not migrating, he was asked to provide medicals for them.
I can only comment on my situation, but as I said above, we listed everyone and none of them were asked to do a medical.

Reactions: Cathy48

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I have listed everyone we know but bit of a worry when someone was asked for a medical. There is nowhere on the questions about dependent or independent, thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.