Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

hope you all have the visa approved soon!

my 457 visa was approved last year and now i need to add my wife to my nomination (Sponsor agreed). We are doing the application by ourselves (don't have much faith in agents any more). One of the documents i need to supply is Evidence of Support. It is a letter from my employer basically. Just wondering if anyone has done it before? can the below simple statement work?

"AAA is the sponsor of MR BB and we have agreed to include Mrs CC(spouse) as a family member on BB's current VISA."

Has anyone done it before? what content should we include in this statement? My boss asked me for the letter and he will sign it. just want to ensure i provide sufficient info the the department.

much appreciate if anyone could help here.
captaincake

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I've used the wording "we have agreed to extend the nomination to include xxxxxx" and make sure to include your full name as per your passport/visa and also nomination #.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've used the wording "we have agreed to extend the nomination to include xxxxxx" and make sure to include your full name as per your passport/visa and also nomination #.
Thank you Maggie for jumping out :) so grateful for your kindness!

I will put the below state according to your experience: "we have agreed to extend the nomination to include xxxxxx under MRAAA's working visa." and plus the details our full name/passport and visa info below. This should be sufficient.

once again, thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.