Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Legends!

i have quite a query about the 485 Post study work visa i am going to apply for. i got completion letter from my uni that states i finished the course the start and end date but only have unofficial transcript from uni. the immigration website says "certified copies of transcript" how do i get one?

does the unofficial transcript attached work? any chance anyone could shred a light on this?

regards,
HCT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Jeremy.

I only have access to unofficial transcript and completion letter at the moment. i am assuming the official transcripts will be provided on the graduation ceremony which is to be held late september.

if there is no way around official transcript i might have to apply for one from uni before graduation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dear Legends!

i have quite a query about the 485 Post study work visa i am going to apply for. i got completion letter from my uni that states i finished the course the start and end date but only have unofficial transcript from uni. the immigration website says "certified copies of transcript" how do i get one?
does the unofficial transcript attached work? any chance anyone could shred a light on this?

regards,
HCT
Hi I am in the same boat as you. I went to student centre in my uni and spoke to them about it. They helped me out by providing me with official transcript. Tell them it is for visa purpose. If you are applying online make sure you certify the copy of transcript.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.