Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am quiet worried about my 485 graduate visa that I applied on 23 rd January.
My student visa expired on 31st January 2019 and my oshc had date till march 2 2nd 2019.I bought the 485 insurance on 21st January 2019 and the policy date given was 25/02/2019.

I later understood this mistake that OSHC would be invalid after student visa expiry on February 8th 2019. I called the insurance agent and told it was their mistake and they have to correct it.But they told that they could provide only a policy from 8th Feb. I got worried Becoz I stayed without cover from 1 Feb to 7 the Feb but with invalid OSHC.

I Again contacted the insurance company and discussed about the mistake and later they accepted the mistake and gave a policy document covering from 1 Feb 2019 right after the visa expires.I uploaded all the policy documents and also a correction form explaining the clerickal mistake on behalf of the insurance company.Can anybody please advise me on this.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
(1) When the application was made, it was accompanied by evidence that the applicant had adequate arrangements in Australia for health insurance .

(2) The applicant has had adequate arrangements in Australia for health insurance since the time the application was made.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
If you are still within the application period, you might be well advised to reapply.

If you do not withdraw the current application and it is refused, you would have a serious problem. This is NOT a considered professional opinion and should not be taken as professional advice. May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.