Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I have a few questions!

1. Am I allowed to lodge an application after an IELTS test but before the results are released?

2. What happens if I travel on an ETA before my bridging visa kicks in?

3. Am I required to go for a health check before the application if I'm not asked for one? Or do I just wait and see if I am asked to get a health check after the application?

4. MUST I be present in Australia at time of receiving visa results?

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
1. Am I allowed to lodge an application after an IELTS test but before the results are released?
You are allowed to lodge an application, but it is going to be refused, as successful completion of the nominated course is the basic prerequisite.

2. What happens if I travel on an ETA before my bridging visa kicks in?
Not sure what ETA means - is it electronic travel authority subclass 601?

3. Am I required to go for a health check before the application if I'm not asked for one? Or do I just wait and see if I am asked to get a health check after the application?
Health check can be done only after you have been notified of release of the health check documents

4. MUST I be present in Australia at time of receiving visa results?
Yes, you must be in Australia at the time of grant.

Nipun Jain
MARN: 1790585
Facebook

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are allowed to lodge an application, but it is going to be refused, as successful completion of the nominated course is the basic prerequisite.

Not sure what ETA means - is it electronic travel authority subclass 601?

Health check can be done only after you have been notified of release of the health check documents

Yes, you must be in Australia at the time of grant.

Nipun Jain
MARN: 1790585
Facebook
Hi, yes that's what ETA is. So what happens if I travel on ETA before BVA kicks in?

What do you mean notified of the release of health check documents? Does that mean I don't have to do anything until my case officer notifies me whether or not I should go for health check?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.