Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys (new to this forum, please let me know if there is a better place to post this)

I'm applying for a Temporary Graduate 485 Post Study work stream visa, as I am finishing my Bachelors Degree at Monash this sem (Sem 1, 2019). I feel as though everything is in order, except for one huge problem. On two occasions during my degree, I have had to underload. One time for a personal health issue, in which I've also failed subjects, and another time because of a death in the family.

Both times, my request to underload was supported and granted by the University, even suggested by them under the suggestion of statements from doctors and such. I've documents related to death in the family. However, I know that studying full time is a condition on a Student Visa. I recently had a short consultation with a migration agent, who stated that it may be an issue and that I should compose letters explaining what had happened at the time and providing all the documents related to it on my application.

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice, or if anyone has experienced a similar thing and had problems with advancing. I'd like to mention that staying longer on a student visa isn't a problem for me, and of course, I had updated my COE both times I've had to do this.

Thank you very much for any help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Sorry, is there anyway to get in contact to anyone directly? Not too familiar with the forum itself. Thanks

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.