Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm in the process of applying for my 485 Graduate Visa, I've gotten all my necessary personal documents ready (study transcript, insurance, police checks, english test). However, I intend to include my partner in my application, and we are currently waiting for our relationship certificate to arrive (approx by next Monday March 7). My visa ends March 15, is there sufficient time to submit my application once the certificate comes in the mail?

My partner is Australian, therefore I have included her in the ""Non-accompanying members of your family unit" section. We intended to include her in this visa application as we are hoping to apply for a partner visa within the next year, and upon consultation it was recommended to include her in to establish a paper trail early on. We currently live together and are able to provide evidence of a defacto relationship.

I've completed my online immigration form, but have yet to click the 'submit' button, therefore I have not uploaded any of my documents yet. I've got a few questions regarding this:

1. If I were to click 'submit', and the page prompts me to upload my documents, would there be a time limit to upload as we are still waiting for our relationship certificate.
2. If there any other forms of identity that my partner would need to provide (passport, birth certificate) for the 485 visa, or is the relationship certificate sufficient?
3. I have not had my medical check yet, upon submitting my visa would I get an email/letter with details on how to book my medical check?
4. When uploading the documents, do I just need to scan my papers or would I have to get a certified copy and THEN scan the certified copy?

Thank you so much for your help :) and sorry for all my questions, I'm a little bit anxious regarding my application and don't want to mess it up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You cannot include an Australian citizen in a visa application.
Should I just not include her on my visa application and submit it as an independent? That wouldn't impact our chances later on with the Partner visa would it?

Thank you for your help and prompt reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.