Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help!! I have just woken up to the worst email about my visa getting rejected, reason being that English test requirement was not met at the time of application. I was stupid and assumed that it is the same as the Medical test, where they will ask you for it after applying. I already have one booked for the 13th and have the options for AN AAT review. But I am confused if this makes my whole application invalid because I still have not done the English test or if I still have a chance to do a review?

Please advise,
Nabeela

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
It happens again and again and again, yet most 485 visa applicants insist on not getting professional assistance. Any competent RMA would have picked this up straight away.

If you are on a bridging visa now, your options will be very limited.

You can lodge an appeal to gain time, but in most cases you can't win it, if you simply did not meet Time of Application requirements.

Go and see a professional to discuss what options you may have.

Reactions: LadyRogueRayne

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Please help!! I have just woken up to the worst email about my visa getting rejected, reason being that English test requirement was not met at the time of application. I was stupid and assumed that it is the same as the Medical test, where they will ask you for it after applying. I already have one booked for the 13th and have the options for AN AAT review. But I am confused if this makes my whole application invalid because I still have not done the English test or if I still have a chance to do a review?

Please advise,
Nabeela
If you go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form, I shall review your case, if you wish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.