Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning all. PLEASE HELP..
I just want to ask for guidance regarding my son's current visa.

Circumstances:
1. He's 5 y/o and currently on a tourist visa until June 2019, max. stay of 6 mos. Planning to exit and re-enter this Nov.

2. My husband and I are both on 485 visa - post study work stream until April 2020. Planning to apply for PR visa within the period of 485, still awaiting ANMAC decision.:

3. We're planning to add him as a subsequent entrant on our 485 visa for now so that he can stay with us without worrying about exiting. Also, so that he can study without problem because he's on visa cond. of max 3 mos study and it's only up to Nov.

QUESTIONS:
1. If I include him as a subsequent entrant, do you know if there's a bridging visa?

2. I know that submission is through post and it might take sometime for them to reply (During the waiting period) he's still on a tourist visa right? he can still travel back and forth?

3.As a subsequent entrant and underage: On page 8 of 1409 form, will it be his details or mine? where should I write his details on the form? page 15?

4. Payment details on page 25. I'm really confused.

Thank you all for taking the time to read and help out. We're on a tight budget and we can't afford a migration agent. Again, thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.