Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

i would like to ask some help from members here as i have a job offer working as an accountant in Tas and worked in the company 3 months already and now im able to summit 489 or 190 Tas but i just concern st that my agent recommended me to apply both 489 and 190 same time but i dont want to get 489 and worry that if going that way, the chance in getting 489 higher than 190

so atm , im still consider as my point only 65 point included 5 point extra from 190 and 70 for 489

im apply under Accountant (General) - ANZSCO 221111

Please advise as i will summit next week

thank you

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Accountant's require very high points at the moment, so you may be wise taking your Migration Agent's advice. You can lodge an Expression of Interest in each category. The visa you apply will depend on the Tasmanian Government. They will either nominate you for a 489 or a 190. Accept which every one you can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Accountant's require very high points at the moment, so you may be wise taking your Migration Agent's advice. You can lodge an Expression of Interest in each category. The visa you apply will depend on the Tasmanian Government. They will either nominate you for a 489 or a 190. Accept which every one you can.
Hi Jeremy

thank you for your reply and i wonder is the government give me both and let me choose or they just can select only one is 489 or 190 for me? or they just reject both in case ?i concern on that because i have searched some forum but most people not apply in same state,for ex: they usually apply 489 in tas and 190 in nsw or nt. because i have asked my agent and she have no idea on that.

thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.