·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi krp
I have loged on 11 July
But no update is there on the visa
It’s showing 21 to 28 days
But the status is still showing received
I have submitted all the medicals and all other documents at a time with the application
Iam really worried about because it didn’t even moved to further assessment

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi guys, Do i have to get health cover for my wife when applying for visa? What company will you recommend? Policy start days should be the date of applying for visa or what should I put there ? Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi guys, Do i have to get health cover for my wife when applying for visa? What company will you recommend? Policy start days should be the date of applying for visa or what should I put there ? Thanks
G'day mate,

Yes. If you buy health insurance when you are going to apply visa, then it's good.

I preferred BUPA OSHC. Because customer service is good n whatever you claim is in your account with a week.

You can enter any date but I prefer to buy the insurance 2 months later of lodgement date because it will take minimal 2 months to get visa. N suppose your visa take more time like 4/5 months, you can ask company to return the money because your wife is not here in that period.

As a proof , you can show them tickets and stamp in passport. They will refund you for the amount for perticular time of period .

I hope it will help you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
G'day mate,

Yes. If you buy health insurance when you are going to apply visa, then it's good.

I preferred BUPA OSHC. Because customer service is good n whatever you claim is in your account with a week.

You can enter any date but I prefer to buy the insurance 2 months later of lodgement date because it will take minimal 2 months to get visa. N suppose your visa take more time like 4/5 months, you can ask company to return the money because your wife is not here in that period.

As a proof , you can show them tickets and stamp in passport. They will refund you for the amount for perticular time of period .

I hope it will help you.
Thanks for info, I have OSHC with NIB, called them today to add me wife to my existing policy and they quoted 10,000 for me and me wife but if I take new policy for her then it comes down to 1400. How did you did it ? Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
G'day mate,

I hope it will help you.
Thanks for info, I have OSHC with NIB, called them today to add me wife to my existing policy and they quoted 10,000 for me and me wife but if I take new policy for her then it comes down to 1400. How did you did it ? Thanks
Hey, I didn't buy policy for couple because it's too expensive mate. So I bought policy for single n of course it's new police u der my wife's name

·
Registered
74 Posts
G'day mate,

I hope it will help you.
Hey, I didn't buy policy for couple because it's too expensive mate. So I bought policy for single n of course it's new police u der my wife's name
Thanks mate

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had my health cover with BUPA. Then upgraded the cover into a couple one. In total, I paid 2700 for 22 months. Probably can claim the money for the months until my wife comes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello. I have been reading you post and it gives me hope. I just got my dependent visa 2 days ago. I applied 5 Sept 18. Last week 28 Sept I have done my medical checkup and visa granted 3 Oct 18.

·
Registered
74 Posts
hello. I have been reading you post and it gives me hope. I just got my dependent visa 2 days ago. I applied 5 Sept 18. Last week 28 Sept I have done my medical checkup and visa granted 3 Oct 18.
It just took only 1 month. Is it 500 subsequent entrant visa?Where did you apply from ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi guys, Finally after reading and gathering information from this forum, I have applied for my wife's visa today. I hope everyone including me get their visa as soon as possible and best of luck guys.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It just took only 1 month. Is it 500 subsequent entrant visa?Where did you apply from ?
If it's 500 subsequent entrant, then it's miracle. Visa in 1 month. You've a great luck.

Great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
visa

Hii guys i am new on this forum.
I've applied for Student visa 500 sub sequent entrant application on july 16 via agent from gujarat,india.
I got medical on 29th august and its updated on 1st sep. Know its showing 21days to 28days.
my wife is living in sydney and her study will complete in november 2018.
i just want to know how much more time will take for visa ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hii guys i am new on this forum.
I've applied for Student visa 500 sub sequent entrant application on july 16 via agent from gujarat,india.
I got medical on 29th august and its updated on 1st sep. Know its showing 21days to 28days.
my wife is living in sydney and her study will complete in november 2018.
i just want to know how much more time will take for visa ?
Hi chauhan, It takes around 45 days after medicals. You might get it in next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hy new here had applied dependent visa on 10 aug along with medical still no update is any one here got update from aug applications

381 - 400 of 1316 Posts