Australia Forum banner

461 - 480 of 1316 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi good day!

I have applied for subsequent entrant 500 last july through an agent and I have completed biometrics as well as the medical examination.
But atill in the immi account it shows under important notice that I have to update more supporive documents and hit the confirm button and if not they may not come to any decision till that.
So should I inform my agent about this or what shoud I do about this?!
And its been more than 4 weeks since I have completed my medical also. Hope you guys could help me with this. Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi good day!

I have applied for subsequent entrant 500 last july through an agent and I have completed biometrics as well as the medical examination.
But atill in the immi account it shows under important notice that I have to update more supporive documents and hit the confirm button and if not they may not come to any decision till that.
So should I inform my agent about this or what shoud I do about this?!
And its been more than 4 weeks since I have completed my medical also. Hope you guys could help me with this. Thanks!
In my case,

It's shows that it is currently being assessed. N department contact me if any further documents are required.

·
Registered
8 Posts
After clicking that confirmation button my status has moved to further assessment and may I know how many documents that you guys have uploaded in general?!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone I AM new in this form...I am waiting before 4 month.still no any update.i lodge my subsequent entrant 500 visa on 22th june. Biometric on July 1st..still going further assisment.i don't know what's going on

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi everyone I AM new in this form...I am waiting before 4 month.still no any update.i lodge my subsequent entrant 500 visa on 22th june. Biometric on July 1st..still going further assisment.i don't know what's going on
Have you received any request from immigration yet ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same here!
Have you guys heard any reason about this to be this late?
One of my friends got hers in three weeks after submission.

461 - 480 of 1316 Posts