Australia Forum banner

521 - 540 of 1316 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi , my name is mehul. my wife applied her dependent visa on 20 September 2018 . if any one also applied on same date so please keep in contact with me.. i want to know to time and steps .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone! My boyfriend is studying in Macquarie University, Australia since July 2018 and is a holder of Subclass 500 visa. He will be coming back to India this December and we have planned to get married both legally and socially, and both of us will move back to Australia.
Can you please share the details as to what documents are required and how much funds do we need to show in order to lodge the student dependent visa? And what is the processing time for the same?

·
Registered
9 Posts
And I forgot to mention that I have already done my medical test this July 2018. So is there any chances of getting the student dependent visa sooner??

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi , my name is mehul. my wife applied her dependent visa on 20 September 2018 . if any one also applied on same date so please keep in contact with me.. i want to know to time and steps .
I have applied on 5th October, have you already received medical request ?
I have applied on 12th October and submitted the medical in advance. It is showing Recevied from day 1 and processing time is 30-39 days.
What is your status and have it changed?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am shubham shah from ahmedabad.
My wife is in Australia and i applied for the student dependent visa in the month of august 2018.
In between i applied for the visitor visa and get refusal..
Now I worried about my student dependent visa file.
Does this visitor visa refusal will affect to my spouse visa file ???

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Subham,

I’m from surat. I lodged my wife’s visa.

I just wannna day that your visitor visa refusal is not going to affect your dependent visa. So don’t take stress n just wait.

Thanks

521 - 540 of 1316 Posts