Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was doing a PhD, but due to a number of unfortunate circumstances I was kicked out of University in November 2017. The Univerity informed Immigration, but I have not heard from Immigration yet about the situation, meaning I am currently still on the 574 Postgraduate Visa.

Just after I got kicked I applied to do a Masters. I had interviews there, but due to the Christmas Period and waiting from documents from my old University, I am still waiting for the new CoE, so I can apply for the new visa. I was promised it would be issues this week. As soon as I get the CoE I will apply for the new visa.

I'm now worried that immigration will see the period between being kicked out in November and the CoE being issues this week and not grant the new visa.
Is there any danger that could happen? I mean, I am on a valid visa and have not heard from Immigration, so technically I'm not doing anything illegal?

I was thinking I could provide a timetable to show that I've been working on getting into this new course since being kicked out. I need to provide a letter explaining the cicrumstances and why I'm not continuing the PhD anyway.

Thanks for your help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.