Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have submitted my application on 7th March 2016 to reapply for the 574 VISA. But still I didn't receive any acknowledge from them. Can you please tell me how much time does it take for the acknowledgement?

Waiting for soon response.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I assume that it was a paper application to Adelaide. It is only 10 days since you lodged your application. Be patient. If you have received an acknowledgement in the next 10 days contact the department and ask them if they have received it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume that it was a paper application to Adelaide. It is only 10 days since you lodged your application. Be patient. If you have received an acknowledgement in the next 10 days contact the department and ask them if they have received it.
Thanks, Jeremy Hooper, Yes I have submitted a paper-based application to Adelaide. its for 574 VISA and I submitted my first application and it took 6 days for the acknowledgement and i was checking the acknowledgement for the other students on the Facebook page it was taking 4-6 days on average. It is a delay because for the reapply?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.