Hi, Im sorry to hear about the refusal. I feel you. My only advise to you is to apply again. Make sure you address everything mentioned in the Decision Record accordingly. To the best of my knowledge, (RMAs please correct me if I'm wrong here ...The FA600 Tourist Visa Stream , Sub class 600 Tourist stream visa allows one to visit a de facto partner, as it was mentioned in the Migration Regulations 1994, 257, Compilation No 173, Compilation Date 16/2/16, Registered 19/2/16. Also, i don't think you can appeal the refusal.Hello everyone,
A little help would be highly appreciated:
Today after waiting for exactly seven weeks for my tourist visa, - 600 (family stream), not the family sponsored - I received a refusal letter. The reason specified for the refusal is I do not satisfy the 600.211(c) in schedule 2 of the Migration Regulations, which basically is (c) any other relevant matter.
The case officer keeps repeating itself, throughout the letter, stressing on this:
"You have not provided sufficient evidence of your circumstances to demonstrate strong personal, employment or financial incentives to return to your home country after your intended visit with your application."
I had provided, letters of employment from the two jobs with length and contact details of the organisations. I had also provided, ownership details of some assets, I own, including a business. I have travelled, extensively in South Asia, due to the nature of my job, I am a journalist. I have lived in Australia for six years and have abided by all the visa requirements. I also had a letter of invitation from my wife and many more documents. My eight-year-old daughter is crushed, as I can not visit her anymore, as she had made plans for my visit.
I'm currently waiting for the outcome of 309/100, applied early this year. I had applied for 600 because I wanted to celebrate my 10th anniversary, which falls on 10th October. I had mentioned and linked the medicals, police clearance with this 600 from the 309/100 application. I had applied for three months visa, because, I have job commitments and could not take more than 6 weeks off.
I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or what exactly constitutes as "strong" incentives to return? And what should be my step forward from this?
Thank you everyone.
Please try to apply again. Good Luck