Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Well I don't know about these implications you see.

Many don't but that does not change the fact you should - even if you can not access the information you need. That is just the way it is - fair no but that is all we have to play with.

We have a already applied for offshore partner visa. So you think it's best to just wait this out?

Given you are Zambian (from memory) a 309 can (and I expect will) be a long process time your best bet is to use a Registered Migration Agent to do a Visitor Visa application for you - there is clauses that do allow you to be issued a Visitor Visa under the Procedures Advise Manual (PAM 3) to be with your partner.

This application will in my opinion need to be clinical to the PAM 3 and regulations requirements to be successful, and that simply is not possible on a DIY application.

P.S. When I left Australia I spent 3 months on a island in the middle of the Zambezi River between Livingstone and Kazangoola(?) about 120 meters by 70 meters with only a car battery as electricity to play tapes. So loved my stay in Zambia at Jungle Junction, sadly it is not there anymore.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you so much for that info. Otherwise in the refusal they said we go to the tribunal but the cost is too much.
We will go the way of imm agent I guess.
Bye for now.
So you 've visited Zambia, that's great. Yeah our country is not much favoured am afraid.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
It may be best to go both tribunal and Visitor Visa - I am not sure but you are in shit at this time.

Get one of the agent that are in the sticky on this forum they are all very good - the costs vary a bit to a lot between them in some areas from what I know/have seen.

Not only visited but sent my mum an her partner from Kazangoola to Vic Falls in a mokhora (dug out canoe) for 3 days and they could not swim and thought it a day trip so ran out of beer and smokes.

But they loved it and remind me every time of me trying to kill them.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.