Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently assisting my partner to submit an application for her and her 12 yr old daughter. in the application for the 12yr old, for the required documents, it's asking to submit an attachment for Evidence of the applicant's previous travel. In the 19 pages of questions, it did ask if the applicant has ever travelled to Australia or some other country to which the answer was no. Do i just submit the application even though the application will be missing a "required" document.

It seems a bit silly to make something required which doesn't exist based on the previous interview questions.

thanks

· Registered
7,406 Posts
I am currently assisting my partner to submit an application for her and her 12 yr old daughter. in the application for the 12yr old, for the required documents, it's asking to submit an attachment for Evidence of the applicant's previous travel. In the 19 pages of questions, it did ask if the applicant has ever travelled to Australia or some other country to which the answer was no. Do i just submit the application even though the application will be missing a "required" document.

It seems a bit silly to make something required which doesn't exist based on the previous interview questions.

thanks
It does seem odd, and I did the same the other day for my sister in law.

I created a document say she had never travelled outside her country, and uploaded that.

I am assuming that will be OK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts