Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well. My husband and I are just about ready to apply for the 801/820 visa after marrying on a PMV which expires in September.

We know we have to provide all the usual documents of the checklist as well as our marriage certificate. We are also planning to provide 88 forms, support letters, photographs, tickets, invoices, joint bank account etc.

Obviously, we want our application to be as strong as possible. Can anyone please give us some good examples of evidence that we should provide?

Thank you in advance,

Sarah.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
To be honest you pretty much nailed it in your post.

Think anything with both your names on it. Anywhere that lists each other spouse or beneficiary think doctors or superannuation, plane tickets, personal statements, bank records, jointly owned assets car house etc.

You'll know what you've got, remember they aren't looking for specific evidence more so the evidence you naturally accumulate as a couple - think to yourself if I was to put this all on a table and have someone read it does it show my relationship?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much ☺ Joint Medicare, putting his name as the decision maker on my organ donation membership (sorry that’s morbid) etc all good too?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.