Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Requesting advise from anyone who is past the 801 application stage!
Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if the 801 (part 2) of this visa process is a seperate application to the 820 (part 1) stage?
The reason I am asking is because I have lodged my 820 already, so I want to know is the evidence I am collecting now best to be saved until I am ready to use it for my 801 application, or should I be adding it to my pre existing 820 application.... if that makes sense!
I am also wondering if when you load the 801 if you are given more space to upload the extra documents on your immi account, we have used up most of the space on the 820 page, are you given a new page for document upload the second time round or will it be added that what we have done already (in this case we will need to ration our uploads!)
Any help very much appreciated and sorry if this question is confusing!!
Katy (-:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Yes, you fill out another online form in immi that gives you access to a new upload screen. Your 820 application will be finalized and closed once you get the grant. Nothing for the 801 stage goes there.

You would have seen the option for Stage 2 when you selected the option for Stage 1 when you started your 820/801 app.

No point in collecting much evidence for the 801 now since you only need to supply evidence for it since the grant of the 820. The 801 stage is explained on the 820/801 website, under "Follow these steps" and under Step 5.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.