Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I have just started uploading my evidence for 801.

I have hardly any options for the upload category. For example, I have lots of random ones that's don't apply to me about marriage, change of name etc, I have one thats called relationship - evidence of, and I have nature of couples household.

The only other option is 'other'.

I have seen a few other posts on this subject so I apologise for the repeat but it's been a week since I submitted the form part and logged in and out multiple times but nothing is changing.

Am i just being dumb or has anyone else had the same problem and just uploaded everything under 'other'?

Thank you so much in advance. 馃檪

Registered
Yes, this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter what you upload documents under technically, as long as you submit them. Make sure you label what they are appropriately in the description box and that you've saved the files themselves under appropriate names on your computer ie "marriage licence" "joint gym membership" "passport" etc.

Reactions: Ejona

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much for your reply. I'll keep going with it then, ever thing is labeld very specifically 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can anyone give me a heads up on what would usually be 'required' as I can only see 'recommended'?

Registered
I've mentioned this is another thread but I have a problem with the permanent part which we can now apply for. I see no way to upload any documents now. What gives?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Has the applicant filled out the 801 kind of 'application form' part, it's very similar to 820 but obviously called 801... We filled this out and there's an option to 'attach documents'. Mine looks very weird because there are hardly any options to upload under. I will upload a photo of what I mean...

Registered
Well I signed in to the account, clicked on "Family" and it ONLY shows stage 1, which says "Finalised." Stage 2 does not exist, even though their email says we may now upload documents for the final stage....
If you clicked "New Application" then "Family" and there is no Stage 2 option, then you should probably call the immi help desk. I'm having no issue seeing it in my account.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.