Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I tried to locate a similar thread on this question but could not.

We'll be submitting new evidence for the 801 in June. For the Form 888, we'll be using 4-5 of the same people from last time.

When writing their new Form 888 - should they include full detail of our history / history knowing them from the beginning again? Or will Immi take into account their previous Form 888 from back in 2016?

Unsure if these will be the same rules as our stat decs, which will be a continuation from last time.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I used 2 people who did the 888s for the 820 for us and then used a new one that we didn't use last time. My in laws provided info from when we got the 820 to present and our family friend included things from when she met me (she's known my husband for over 10 years) to current. That way, we covered both. I don't know if it's a continuation thing or not. Just what we did.

Reactions: Atarah

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks LadyRogue :)

Westly - I know we can use the same people, just unsure if they should write their stat decs as a continuation of the last one - or a whole new one from when they knew us from first :)

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Or will Immi take into account their previous Form 888 from back in 2016?
If they make the effort to check the old one, you should be OK.

But, just in case, it might be best to supply ones that cover the entire period. We did.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If they make the effort to check the old one, you should be OK.

But, just in case, it might be best to supply ones that cover the entire period. We did.
Thanks JandE - we've asked people who did it last time and those who did not so should get a good cover.

My parents usefully referred to their old stat dec in their new one about how this is an extension - and then summarised the last one also :) - so hopefully that will also be the best of both worlds without repeating exactly the same thing twice!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.