Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've been waiting for my 801 visa for more than 18 months already. My eligible date should be Jul 2015. I was applied using paper post and I did receive the acknowledge letter. Recently I called immi 131881 for asking the status of my visa,but they told me it's still processing.

Is here anyone incurred similar situation as me and can let me know except waiting, what else can I do?

Thanks for anyone can help.

Lena

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Unfortunately all you can do is wait. What country are you originally from?

There is someone waiting about 20 months.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately all you can do is wait. What country are you originally from?

There is someone waiting about 20 months.
I'm coming from China, prob high risk country?

Actually this month is the 19th month, i really feel hopeless now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully soon. Have you rung or emailed about it since it is over 18 months which is what they are quoting?
I rung them after I reached 18 months but they just told me to wait and nothing else.

I think I need to email them as well. Thanks, I just feel hopeless and cant do anything but only to wait.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully soon. Have you rung or emailed about it since it is over 18 months which is what they are quoting?
Hi Dear, I received the email saying my application is in processing, does that mean it has been allocated to a case officer?

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Hi Dear, I received the email saying my application is in processing, does that mean it has been allocated to a case officer?
That is good that you got an email back. It can mean one of 2 things. You either have a case officer or it is in the queue to be allocated a case officer.

Hopefully it should not be much longer for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is good that you got an email back. It can mean one of 2 things. You either have a case officer or it is in the queue to be allocated a case officer.

Hopefully it should not be much longer for you.
Thanks for your quick response! Hope it wont take too long!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.