Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having applied for a 820 visa and it is not approved, (maybe possible due to not having lived together in a Defacto relationship for long enough) and given that it could take a minimum of 12 months for the 820 case to be processed,* would it then be possble to reapply for the 820 and now have proof of 12 months of living together? I guess my partner would have to leave the country then reapply for a tourist visa? Does anyone have any experience in this area. Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
When your 820 was refused, you do get to know the reason. Full fill this concerns then you may re-apply.

You said "maybe possible due to now having lived together...." worried me, you need to make sure why you felt of the ladder to be able to stand back in or wasted time & $ again.

or else, spend $ on a proper MARA agent

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm new to the site, and I need help, everyone will be grateful for the answers. I received visa 820 on September 5, 2016, the answer from the department was not there, after calling the department, the operator said that I could fill in the visa application form 801, since we have been waiting for an answer for more than 28 months. When filling out the form on page 4, it appeared in a red box under my name, this is the (appropriate prerequisite visa) entry
*What to do now, you need to wait for a decision on a visa only then fill out the form?
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.