Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, im new to this site and urgently need help to process my 801 visa requirements.

This are some question I need to know, if anyone of you have done this before may help me;

1. Do I need two AFP for myself and my partner, we have not travel since we lodge the 820 visa. We currently based in Australia, its a onshore application

2. Do I have to provide a overseas Police Certificate, since i have not left Australia for the last 2.5 years

3. Also if anyone have a checlist of their paperwork and how they did their can help me out please...

Many thanks, Cairns:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
If applied for the same Visa and they requested a police check from country of origin knowing that I havent left Australia for the last 5 years and also an AFP clearence and a medical Check

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Hi all, im new to this site and urgently need help to process my 801 visa requirements.

This are some question I need to know, if anyone of you have done this before may help me;

1. Do I need two AFP for myself and my partner, we have not travel since we lodge the 820 visa. We currently based in Australia, its a onshore application

2. Do I have to provide a overseas Police Certificate, since i have not left Australia for the last 2.5 years

3. Also if anyone have a checlist of their paperwork and how they did their can help me out please...

Many thanks, Cairns:)
Hi There,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Yes both of you need to submit an AFP police report.

2) Yes you do. From every country you have spent a cumulative total of 12 months or more in the past 10 years

3) Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801) -- click on document checklist.

Cheers,
Dylan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.