Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I posted this in another thread but was unable to get an answer!

Our eligible date is coming up in June 2019 (I understand I can submit 801 evidence from one month prior) - few quick questions I can't find a definitive answer on:

1. Do I need to resubmit police checks / medical checks this time? I submitted both for the 820 which was granted in Feb 2018.
  2. Do I need to resubmit any of the information I did the first time around (eg. identification documents) - or is this just proof of our continued relationship from the original date of submission in June 2016?
  3. Do we need to populate a Form 80 again for the 801?

Any advice on what is needed would be greatly appreciated as we begin to think about our next submission :)

Thanks,
A

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
1. You already did the medical for the permanent visa. Police checks only if they weren't already supplied for stage one.

2. We did. Easy enough and took all of one minute as it was all already saved on our computer. Also supplied evidence of the relationship since grant of the temporary visa.

3. No.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Skyblue.

Just to check on (2) - what did you re-upload from your original submission? We had bank statements, photos, stat decs, etc - I assume they don't need these again as they had them in the original application? Or did you resubmit it all?

And just confirming - it's evidence since the grant of the visa? There was a pretty big gap between application and grant of the 820 - would we provide evidence since the application also?

Thanks again,
A

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Thanks Skyblue.

Just to check on (2) - what did you re-upload from your original submission? We had bank statements, photos, stat decs, etc - I assume they don't need these again as they had them in the original application? Or did you resubmit it all?

And just confirming - it's evidence since the grant of the visa? There was a pretty big gap between application and grant of the 820 - would we provide evidence since the application also?

Thanks again,
A
You want to supply any and all evidence you have to cover the four main evidence categories to show your relationship has continued since the grant of the 820.

They don't need to see the stuff since you applied as they saw that stuff when the assessed the 820. Therefore, they want to see everything since they last assessed you, so since the grant of the 820.

I got my 820 in less than 3 weeks. Had to supply basically two years worth of evidences for 801 stage. Yeah, it sucked. Whereas someone that waited 18 months for their 820 would only need to supply 6 months worth for 801 stage. Great to get a TR grant fast, but more work for PR stage. Those that wait a long time for TR have the tradeoff of having to do less evidence for PR. Benefits to both sides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.